Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Friday, November 11, 2011

Instructors assistant

Maggie is in the cross ties!!!!!!!!!


Our fence is almost done!!!!
I am so excited.
Then on to the sliding french doors.

Today is a day full of lessons and even though it is not that cold out, I think it is time to break out the coveralls.
This wind is crazy!
Tomorrow I will be going to Vanessa's in th morning with Callie.
I will hopefully be able to take a lesson on someone else (I might beg Melissa to ride Fiesta in a flat lesson).
Then I have the privilege of helping Court with her new horse...who I call The Professor.

Then Dave and I have a afternoon date.
Good old Em will come to watch Mags.

Sunday brings Loch Moy, and a few more lessons.
Ok as usual, I am running late, Maggie has some nappy hair, and I gotta get.
I also have no idea why this is all underlined. The computer must think I am very important today.

No comments:

Post a Comment