Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Susan G White in the house.







Summer took Beasty's spot today due to Beasts skin being on fire.
Summer was her perfect self. Susan is just in love with this horse, as am I.



Callie was a bit lazy today. She was very agreeable to work so hard. I am really pleased with how she is behaving despite the fact that it is late November.
Callie has a hard time with the winter months, and the transition to it.
Callie will have a mini vacay after her lesson with Stephen on Tuesday, and three weeks off in January.
She has worked her rear end off for me this year.
Special little horse.
I don't know if Katie had a chance to take pictures of Big Will today, so here is one just in case.
Susan is also really excited about this horse.
He is turning out to be ridiculously nice.
He really wants to go to Aiken.

Just on the off chance that Beast gets on the Internet, I don't want her to feel left out.

OK. There is a hottie in the kitchen making me dinner so I better go.
We are going to watch a scary movie and rest up for tomorrow.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE CINDRIC!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete