Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

I am thankful for you.....
Because if you are reading this blog, you mean something to me.
I am with my family this weekend. The kids are playing together and Robin (my sister) is obsessively taking photos (thank god since I am not as good at it).

I won't write too much, as I am in a "artsy" mood.
Thats what Kim calls it, Hunters mom.
She says whenever she reads a blog that is detailed, or personal, or just odd on some level, that is what she thinks...."oh Mary is in an artsy mood".
I am thankful for Kim.

I am thankful for everyone who stood by me in the last..................however long you stood by me.
I am experiencing my bi-yearly wanderlust, and fortunately for me and Mags, we can go visit my best friend Joce in California.
I am beyond excited for this trip.
This will be my third trip to Ca.
My first one was a bust due to my own poor atitude while I was going through a less then intolerable phase in life.
My second trip was a brilliant blur filled with amazing friends and a wedding, but way too short of a trip.
This trip will be good.
I am going to EXPLORE!

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for you.

I am thankful for me, that I have made it to where I am now.
I am thankful for happiness.
I am accepting of my restless nature, which is the fuel and the outlet that will get me to places like Rolex.

I am thankful for Yoga, acupuncture, and all things healthy that give me a quiet mind.
I am thankful for growing up.

I am thankful for the most amazing students a person could possibly ask for.
I am thankful for the most amazing farm owners I could ever hope for.
I am thankful for a husband that accepts me 100% for who I am, who I was, and who I will be.

I am thankful for the most amazing Majella Elizabeth Macklin on the planet (who just got super cool new shoes from Aunty Robin).

I am thankful for more stuff and people then I could ever list.

I also would like to promise to all of you, I will continue to try my hardest.
I will try my hardest to be the best person I can be for you.

Because if you are reading this blog, you deserve nothing less then that.

Now because this post was so serious,

1 comment:

  1. Love this post :-) I am thankful for you too... so glad you are my sister in law!!!

    ReplyDelete