Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Summer and Mary!

I can't believe she is only 3!
What a blast all three mares were.
Kari looked AWESOME on Kaliente!
I am stalking Margret for the video she was kind enough to take as we speak.
A big thanks to Margret and Mythic Landing Events for all her amazing clinics!!!!
A big thank you to "A Bit Better" farm for their awesome facilities, and letting us use it!
It was so great to ride with Kelley again! Bomber and Kelley looked great!
I suppose Kelley fits into that Bad A$$ category I always talk about. (For those of you that don't know, she just healed from a broken neck.....but looks amazing!)

Callie has changed so much. Stephen kept saying my little girl was growing up! It is so true and what a great feeling.
I had great company with Sharon and Kari. A great day all around.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment