Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 25th

Wow !!!!! Yesterday was the kind of day where I feel so lucky to do what I do! Callie was better then I could have ever dreamed of! We went to beautiful Serra Valley, and rode with my friend/student Alexa. This was Callie's first time traveling to get ridden, yet alone in an indoor, and an indoor decorated with jumps. No sweat! This mare just shows more and more promise!
Beast was a little worker bee as always. Who says mares aren't the best?
I then took Buckshot for a trail ride by himself. A lot of Buckshot's potential future families have asked about him on the trails. I figure I better get him trail riding at least once a week! He was perfect through the fields and through the woods! He will be xc schooling next Tues, and going to Morgan run for a trail ride later in the week.
The ever quirky Brighten was a superstar, and I think we are getting closer to figuring this little ball of talent out.
Then to finish out the day, Both of my private lessons rode like rock stars.
The only questionable moment was the discovery of some badger like creature that lives behind the trailers. Do we have badgers in MD? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment