Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Waredaca

Well what a weekend! Beast (Mahogany Beauteo) did her first prelim and was a Rock Star!!! I don't know if this horse is for sale anymore! She was spot on all day, and I couldn't have asked her to try any harder. What a wonderful horse. She finished 5th, and I can only hope she does so well at Rubicon!
Emily made real strides with her show jumping, she really had her leg on and her Mare is jumping great. A little strength training, schooling, and getting our breathing straightened out and she will be ready for Surefire in no time.
Kari rocked it on Knickerbocker, she always does. My what a competitive division! Knick sure is something else and he will be the first to let you know. I can think of no one that could do a better job with this horse. I am so happy to watch this pair, they finished 11th..... Way to go!!!
All my other friends from Southern edition farm brought home a rainbow of ribbons (big surprise ;-)!
It was a beautiful weekend and a beautiful event. Waredaca always does such a nice job, and I would like to say THANKS! to all my friends there!
We also couldn't have done it with out my wonderful working student Lexi, and my good friend/student Alison! THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment