Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Well yesterday was a busy busy day! Beast came back from Waredaca great!
Callie has discovered her hatred of bugs combined with a fear of her halter breaking while backing up. Lets just say my saddle is a little more broken in.
After Callie broke in my saddle a bit more, she had a lovely jump school. She will be moving to my farm this weekend.
My girls and I then all went to An Otherwise Perfect farm, which was lovely as always. Everyone did a great job!!! Buckshot was perfect, very happy to be out xc! Gena and her Brighten had a perfect school in his little hackamore. Hes a happy Connemara without his bit in! Of course Gena's wonderful riding might have had something to do with it to.
Alison and Alexa did wonderfully on the novice horses, though I'm sure they enjoyed the ride in the truck just as much. ;-}
Lexi's horse was a little tired so he was being a little tricky, kept her on her toes! Its good to have days where they are not so into it. Its good practice in case they are like that at the event.
I wish I had pictures!!!
A busy day, a night of good sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment