Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Friday, June 4, 2010

Yesterday my little friend Buckshot went for a trail ride at Morgan Run. He led and followed, played in the river, and navigated tricky terrain. Hes so much fun! Beasty practiced her dressage test and I'm not going to lie, did counter canters for the first time! She was a good girl!
Callie has off until her move to my farm on Sunday.
Today was a great day, the weather held out despite some rumbles. So now that its evening it should rain and give us perfect footing for Rubicon this weekend!
My students Meg and Katie both had great lessons, and we will have a little video clip as soon as I down load it.
Katie rode Riley (my dads horse) and he is truly worth his weight in gold. Katie plans on making a big debut at an upcoming short course.

No comments:

Post a Comment