Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Thursday, July 12, 2012

With toddler in tow....

I have the sweetest daughter.
I also have a chatterbox daughter who is discovering and experimenting with boundaries.
I lastly have a daughter that was sick enough to be banned from preschool this week.

Maggie is not sick enough require any extra naps but her preschool is a group of germaphobes. For this I suppose I should be happy.

Maggie has spent all week with mommy. Except yesterday. Thank god for Emily Youngblood.

I tell you what. Once maggie is like 6, I'm either going to have gone insane and quit riding (which god knows will never happen....at least the second part) or I will be so amazing at stress management that I will have a school.

"The school for those that want to poke their eyeballs out and feel really bad about it because their daughter is HELPING put laundry away. Not unfolding it and shoving it in random places."

That will be the name of the school.

Maggies diaper days are over. I am over changing a poopy diaper 3 minutes after a lesson was suppose to start.
Maggie is officaly potty trained out of sheer will from my fractured mind.
The super happy almost three year old is resting her chatterbox face, and sticky little fingers that pick up everything breakable. She is napping and resting her fast little legs that regularly meet up with the carpet monster and ground grabber.
I miss her in this moment. I know however once the little lady arouses from her slumber I will want to put cotton balls in my ears and yes, I will admit it, rock in the fetal position. Then she will ask me if I am happy and I will force my self to say "yes, you are mommies little helper".

Ahhhh, now that I'm done venting, my horses were rockstars yesterday. They jumped with Stephen and they were both brilliant!
Summer and Willis were also perfecto.

Today I bought myself a new swifter mop thing. Becky from canada was not interested in participating in the in depth discussion that I wished to have about the swifter wet jet versus the wet/dry version.
I got the wet dry version.
Maggie and I cleaned a bit then went to Serra Valley to teach some amazing students. All look overly prepared for Maryland horse trials this weekend. Red Hawke Eventing has a full house!
Now we rest and then we have an evening jam packed with lessons.
A huge thanks to Em and Elizabeth for helping me with my horses this week!

They love your attention to detail and the pears.

Pears Emily, Beasty said to tell you she <3's pears.

Mary Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment