Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Friday, February 14, 2014

I'm a man.

Or close enough. Not just a regular man but a non showering, chain saw wielding, heavy lifting living in the same clothes i worked in, man. I slept in seven layers last night. My dog barked a lot because of the noises in the woods.
I came up with many escape plans from the Wagener townie that i imagined was out there, planning to kill us all.
One included driving my truck into Julia's house and saving the day.
My clothes are all filthy.
I swear that if my mares don't give me amazing results at the next few shows they are being retired.
I just got back to the farm and Kelley and Julia are collecting rain water from all of the melting surfaces. At least I live with other smart men.

Tomorrow my dressage times are five minutes apart. Kelley does xc then sj then dressage.

Let the s#*t show continue.

All of you that are sad about not being in Aiken. Here you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment