Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Alexis on millie



Alexis on Millie in her lesson on Monday!

Beast is coming along steadily in her flat work, and Summer and Callie have been little stars also!
Yesterday (Tuesday), Sharon and I ventured back to Morgan Run, to walk for an hour and do a trot set! We were a little late coming back, Callie was an angel to ride despite my hurry. I am currently working on not hurrying my mares with my seat (so hopefully she couldn't tell I was in a rush). I don't want to push them past their balance. Poor Vanessa has been telling me to "slow" for months, I may actually be able to respond now that my thick skull has the concept? We will see on Sunday when the girls go for their tune up!
Julia, Taylor, and Katie C had a XC school at Serra Valley, and all look great, and overly prepared for this weekend! Taylors mare is starting to settle into her new "warm weather attitude".
Ameriah and Hunter had a lesson......

Today, Taylor has a dressage tune up, my girls will all flat, and then an afternoon full of lessons!
Tomorrow, I will have two lessons with the wonderful Sharon White after teaching in Walkersville.
Friday, lots of teaching and riding......
And Saturday is the big day for those that make up "Team Red Hawke!!!!!"
Good luck Katie, Laney, Julia, Taylor, and Em!!!! We are all rooting for you!
Then it's packing and planning for Va horse trials!

No comments:

Post a Comment