Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mary Mack



A huge thanks to Mr. Nick Dawson!!!! The new tack room is AWESOME!!!!!
Beasty felt great yesterday. She is still a bit ouchy when first putting the bridle on. Callie had some really incredible work on the flat yesterday.
This rain is kind of a bummer!
Though I got 2 of my girls worked, most of my lessons have had to be rescheduled due to storms. The worst part is the storms often disappear after the call has been made!!!
Kari kept Summer going for me while I was gone! She will do some dressaging today!
Sharon and I talked yesterday though, things could be so much worse. We should continue to be grateful for all that we are able to do!
We sure had beautiful weather at the Va horse park last weekend!!!

Our new XC fences are under way! I will post pictures soon!

I finally feel all caught up on sleep. Mags and I went to sleep last night at 730! Actually, Mags stayed up and watched sprout tv. Dave took her off to bed around 830. She kept patting me on the back.
We have also caught up on food. I have been committing carbacide on a daily basis.

This week brings two lessons with Sharon White, and our schooling of the Hunter Pace!!!!
The weather will hopefully hold for our busy lessons this afternoon! Until then Maggie and I will try to catch up on cleaning, laundry and stink bug hunting.
Go us!

No comments:

Post a Comment