Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hi

My name is Callie.
I'm amazing.
Its amazing how I can type with my hooves.
I stole moms tablet to tell you about Loch Moy.
I freaking rocked it.
I was beautiful in the dressage. Yes you may pat me the next time you see me.
I was quite happy with my show jumping. My woman did her best to show me where to go and then left me alone.
She did not dig her spurs into my side for no reason and thank god she didn't pull right at the base of the jump. I hate it when she does that.
I jumped my second prelim show jumping clean.
Yes you may pat me the next time you see me.
I was quite amazing cross country. I jumped big and then after fence 6 (yes you idiot I can count) my woman looped the reins and finally let me run, run the way I have wanted to run.
My woman then said "whoa" and turned me.
There was something in my way that looked like a jump.....but I'm not sure. It was sorta skinny and it came at me ....into a point.
I tried to go around it. That woman didn't seem to like it. I'm not so sure why my woman did not tell me it was coming. She told me to turn and then to jump it?
I told her I did not understand. Thankfully my woman is a good girl and listens well.
When I got back to the barn I pranced off the trailer and I announced how amazing I am.
For some reason my mother did not look as happy as usual. Silly humans.
I hear we have plans to go to Sharon Whites tomorrow to learn what a skinny chevron is and how to jump it. I am glad my woman has learned that a horse as important and wonderful as I must understand things. You see if I can't do it perfectly, I would prefer not to do it....
I hear Stephen Bradley may have other plans. We will be going to Loch Moy on Thursday.

My woman acted very good yesterday and kept it together. When she came to talk to me later when no one was looking and seemed sad, I slapped her in the eyeballs with my tail and said you may pat me now.
Silly human. I am destined for great things if that bitch would get it together.

I hear the other silly humans did well.
My friend Knickerbocker tried to show the dressage judge his own choreography. He thought the dressage test was beneath him and tried to liven things up with a rear or five.
His human did a superb job trying to stick to her plan.
All of my friends did perfect jumping cross country.
My human was so proud of her fellow humans, she kept crying. I told her it would be best to refocus..,,...by patting me now.
Mom said to tell you....
Courtney Swartz gets the bad a$$ award.
After her horse was a bit of a stinker at the liver pool in show jumping, she put her chin up dug her heels in and kicked on to a clean first training level cross country.
Bad a$$es know what Jim Lefebvre meant when he said "Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
Alison,Sharon,Kari,Emily, Court....bad a$$es you are. Keep looking at that goal.
I am staring with all my might.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm ... sounds like Lissell and Callie would have a lot to talk about if they ever got together. Lissell shares many of the same views about her silly human.

    ReplyDelete