Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Friday, September 21, 2012

Plantation


The scores do not reflect our day accurately....
Beast was great in dressage warm up!
Beast was a wench, a total horrid wench in the show ring.
It was the worst she has ever been!!!!
The good news, her worst day imaginable got her a 39!
Beast was absolutely perfect, beyond belief perfect in show jumping.
My mind blanked going into the triple, I remembered the distance walking snug (which it totally didn't I now remember!) So I told Beast to wait, wait.

Oops, she made up for my mistake but it cost us 2 rails. The other was my rail as well.
This horse requires a perfectly quiet ride despite her breathing flames with her 2 star fitness!
The good news is, today was the closest I came. Screw the rails, we were on it today.
I love this crazy mare.
Mary Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment