Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Friday, September 28, 2012

update

Things have been busy busy!!!
Beast was really a star at Plantation.
She ran the same track as the 2*.
I found it a bit odd that there was not one single fence different in the open division from the 2* but hey I will take it! Beast now has two 2* tracks under her belt leading up to Fair hill.
With that said, Beast is absolutely feeling brave and amazing.
I am going to be playing with bits over the next few weeks. I feel like just a little tweak here or there and she will be happily jumping clean in show jumping.
 She tried for me at plantation. It seems that most of the spooky  distraction moments have left the chestnut building.
 Now I have to find a bit that will help her come over her back and not urge her to invert........when I pull for no reason ;)

 Callie girl is doing well.
As is Summer.
Fiesta is rusty and needs some low key confidence building sessions. But damn can that little momma move and jump!!!!

All of my students are doing so so awesome!
They have all been so patient as I have been traveling so much!

Alison and Knickerbocker are entered in he championships at Morven as are Kari and Kaliente!
Sharon O just had a solid run in the prelim at Marlborough.
Emily continues to work on her mare, and is putting together the pieces to continue solid prelim season.
Every horse is a little different and I'm so happy to have students that really listen to their horses and their horses bodies.

Katie C continues to recover from a broken shoulder and Sharon D and I have the pleasure of keeping Willis going!!!!

Taylor and Julia I miss very much.
I can't wait to start back up regular lessons!

Alexis and Packer continue success at the novice level.

All my Olney crew are doing awesome!!!

I have to scoot to the bank before riding with Sharon White this afternoon, so I will continue my student updates later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment