Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Today

Good thing I have such awesome friends!
Becky rode all my guys today.
Duncan did some flat work and was beautiful to watch. He really likes the Micklem bridle I have. His back opens up so well after his first canter, I'm going to try him in my back on tack sheets. He napped in one yesterday. I just have to remember not to leave it hanging in his reach once I take it off though. He likes to pull things in his stall, paw at them and then roll around on them!

Fiesta inspected cross country fences today and hacked through small spaces. Fiesta has a much different program then the other horses. She also did a little stretchy work as I want her body adjusted to working in the sand. Fiesta is also a fan of the micklem!

Callie was stunning to watch.
Becky will be running her for me this weekend at sportring days while my shoulder recovers.

Ava was also incredible to watch. This mare can freaking MOVE!!!!!
Beasty will stay at Maras for the next five days, then hopefully I can ease back into riding!
It's hard watching all the fun!

Mary Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment