Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Tuesday, October 19, 2010


I just want to give credit where credit is due.
I have the most wonderful husband and daughter that a person could hope for.
Sometimes you have a day that puts it all in perspective.
I want to send out a big thank you to my husband Dave.
With out Dave none of what I do would be possible!
Ever since Michael Page told Dave that I ride better when he is there, in 2001, he hasn't missed an important event!
With our busy schedules, often I am teaching in the evenings, while he works the days. Dave happily joins us at the events, often when my students alone are competing, so we can spend time as a family!
I could never ask to be more blessed then I am.

1 comment:

  1. That's the best blog ever! It's important (and necessary) to have a stable support sytem. You're even luckier if they are your family :)

    ReplyDelete