Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Friday, October 22, 2010

stone bruises, the gift that keeps giving

So Knick had a stone bruise for Morven, forcing Kari to take S.S. Buckshot to his first Novice (where they were amazing I might add!)
Now my little Beasty has a bruise that popped up! We thought we had it under control, but when I jumped her with Stephen on wed, she wasn't herself. Boo.
Needless to say we left the lesson after a short 15 minutes, and took the poor girl home.
I must say that I have an amazing farrier, Kevin Oyarzo. He and my vet will have her sound and comfortable in no time. Kevin even called to see how she was doing. He always comes on time, and always gets back to me whenever I call!
Oh AND Beasts feet have never looked so good!

So Callie will have to put on her big girl clothes and compete this weekend at Waredaca.

My student Alexa had her horse Organized Chaos entered in the Novice, and wouldn't you know......stone bruise! Alexa will be taking a Clevland bay named Fancey, and this will be her first event, and close to her first time going xc!!!
Good thing Waredaca has the best organizers, and staff ever!
Kari is entered in the Novice, and Lexi is entered in the Beg Novice.
Good luck to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment