Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Friday, October 8, 2010

Wind down

Its been a low key week! It's "family weekend" ahead, spattered with a xc school and a trail ride at Morgan Run!
Today, I rode Darenth farms "Summer Reign", our up and coming show stopping 2 year old. She has had a saddle on, but this was her first person, she was great! She was much more concerned with mom (Sharon) and her treats! I can't wait to show this mare off as a 4 year old!
Beast is relaxing, and getting ready for Waredaca. Callie is getting ready for her first unrecognized event next week, maybe followed by Rubicon.
We have our Susan White clinic next week, followed by Stephen Bradley the next week! Margret Rizzo does a great job planning these clinics at Oatlands in the Olney area.
Hopefully the girls will get in an additional school with Jan Byyny.
All my students are gearing up for Waredaca, and the unrecognized Loch Moy.
Alexis will make her big Debut back after Packers full recovery from a partial tendon tear.
Tomorrow will be a relaxing outing for me and Buckshot, over at Morgan Run. I will do my best to return straight home, and watch the Michigan State game with my Hubby.
I will try my hardest not to creep over to Loch Moy!!!
We were suppose to have a vacation, but instead its turning into a staycation!
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment