Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving

OK this is going to be a long one...here we go.
I am beyond thankful for my Family and home, but this is going to focus at all my friends at the farm.
I am so thankful for all my students, past and present that have taught me so much.
I am thankful for all the moms at the barn that help me with Maggie, and give me wonderful advice (whether I want it or not =o). Thank you, also for the funny stories of your kids.
Especially thank you to Nicky S. who seems to spend a lot of time with the Mags.
Thank you to all my ladies that I also teach. You continue to teach me to be a better instructor with all the wonderful feed back!!
My Monday girls, Hayley and Annie, you two are the best and have come such a long ways. Hayley and her new pony Lila (congrats!) are always in style and in a good mood!
My Wed group....
Hannah is a constant source of entertainment, and always amazes me with her riding ability.
Sam rises to the occasion, and rises more if the occasion increases in pressure.
I think both Sam and Hannah have their own drummer that they march to the beat to.
Hunter, always does a good job with the Magsters, and for that matter all the kids and horses at the farm. Hunter is having a lot of success with his mare Fance and his games pony.
The last 2 years of my life would have been impossible without Hunter and his Mom, one of my closest friends, Kim. This family is special indeed.
Shout out to the Pipester and Cooper!
Megan one of my long time students, Riley her sister and Mom Lauren, thank you! Thank you Megs for putting up with me when I was grumpy the last couple years, and always trying harder. You are riding like a million bucks. Riley, I don't think you care much if anyone is grumpy, or notice, and that confidence shows in your wonderful riding. Lauren, thanks for everything over the years.
Morgan B, you are doing so well. You are doing so well at everything. Thank you for being so helpful and sweet, and always pushing thru to be the best you can. I do notice, and I should say it more often!
Maddy, you will always be a shinning star. I also notice you, and how hard you try, Thank you. You have done such a good job with Mikey, you have shown that pony who is boss!
Alison C. Words can't say how proud of you I am. Thank you for reminding me about whats really important. Whether its the chickens in your backyard or going to a dressage show. Its important because its yours. Everything you do is wonderful, because you have a kind heart, and that's something that everyone sees. You shine.
Katie Cindric, Thank you for being the person that you are. You also shine, in a quiet way, in a supportive way. You have a good heart. You are doing a great job with all the horses, even the vets notice the difference in them! Thank you for all your help, words can't express.
Julia, Thank you! You and Millie are two peas in a pod. I can't wait to get to know you more, and see what I can learn from you, as I help you bring Millie thru the ranks!
Alexis, another one of my long time students, Thank you. You are a dream client and a dream friend. Take a moment and reflect on all the progress you have made in the last 5 years. It will make your head spin! (it makes my head spin) Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do. Thank you for being understanding of my Roller coaster life the last few years, I know you understand all to well.
Thank you Elizabeth, you are a pleasure to teach and do a great job with the horses. Thank you for taking such good care of them! I can't wait to teach you on Buckshot again!
Brandi, thank you also for all the amazing horse care!!!!
Sharon D, Thank you. I think I could type about 50 pages listing all the wonderful things about you and all that you have done, and it would only be the beginning. What it all boils down to is you are just good, to the core. I am lucky to know you, and am lucky that my horses are in your care. Maggie thanks you also, I am sure she will show you soon, when she screams about me holding her and reaches for you! I really mean it from the bottom of my heart, Thank you for being you.
Thank you Mr. Nick Dawson for showing us all what hard work really is! Thank you for being good at business and keeping everything in line. Thank you for keeping an amazing farm amazing, with great pastures, great fencing, lights, fly spray system, automatic waterers, new jumps, my goodness, when do you find time to do it all!
Gena and Lexi (and Tommy), Thank you for everything. Thank you for all the help with Mags, all the help with my horses, all the help with me! I will miss my right hand (Lexi) and I know Maggie will also. I wish you the best of luck, and am very sad to see you go. There will never be a replacement for any one of you. I mean it when I say that all 4 of you have a very special place in my heart, Thank you!
Patrick, Thank you for dancing in the fields, taking amazing care of the horses, and taking amazing care of the farm. You are good, like your mother, you remind us of whats important and whats not important. I notice you, and all your antics (driving a million miles an hour when you think no one is looking =o) and you make me smile. Thank you for being Patrick. Thank you for helping me 500,000,000,000,000 times with putting up the show jumps. Oh and thank you for taking them all down when your dad drags the ring when I'm not around.

Oh there is another thing to be thankful to Nick about, our AWESOME ring and new footing!

Thank you to all my amazing horse friends. Thank you Sharon O, for putting up with my neurosis and being neurotic also, it makes me feel better about myself ;-). Thanks for coming to the shows, clinics, it means a lot to me!
Thank you Katherine, for it all, you know what "it all" is!
Thank you Alexa Henry. You do awesome highlights, and you do an awesome job riding. You have to come to all Callie's shows, you are are her security blanket!
Alison B. , you are an incredible friend. You are kind, and thoughtful and caring. THANK YOU! You have helped me so much, always answering your phone and listening. I could not have made it thru my moms passing with out you. Your hard work is paying off with Michael (and his feathers, and his poop stains). Try to be kind to yourself, you deserve it, you are one of a kind.
Kari, thank you. I don't know if you know your email still says it but YOU ARE "one bad ass chick!" Thank you for being an amazing rider and helping me soooooooooooooooooo much. You do a great job with all the horses. You do a great job at being a hard worker, an amazing mom, and keeping it all together. I notice how hard you try at everything, and you always succeed. You are special, thank you Kari!
Thank you to the Youngblood family. Hannah, your videos rock, and Emily you are amazing the way you juggle a thousand things, and perfect a thousand things. You are doing such a good job.
Thank you for being so determined, you inspire me.
Thank you Ameriah, for being so cheerful, and energetic. You make teaching fun!
Thank you to Val and Jo, I miss you guys!
Thank you Dr. Scullin and Carter.
Thank you to all my amazing instructors.
My AWESOME farrier Kevin Oyarzo.
My good friend Julie
Thank you to all my other students and friends at the barn.
Sam, Grace, Mary, Brianna, Janet, Jane, Rebecca, Payton, Sharon, Sara, Kayla, Kristy.....I'm sure there will be more names to add!



No comments:

Post a Comment