Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fw:

Sent from my MaryBerry

-----Original Message-----
From:
We had a Great day!!! Patsy was PERFECT! It was her very first show and she acted like a professional!
Laney rode beautifully. Congrats Laney and Patsy!!!
Neither Patsy or Beast had a single rail in their combined classes.
Beast was Champion of her division with a first and two seconds! I had a blast riding her. She was about as perfect as could be.
Laney and I had a blast on the trip over and back also!
Julia looked amazing on Princess yesterday in her lesson! She had some great canter work while on course!
Looking forward to another fun week!
Sent from my MaryBerry

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Congrats!! That's so exciting!! Especially when all the hard works pays off! My working student started on Sunday, so I opted to stay back and make sure she was getting acquainted ok. They have a combined test at Frying Pan Park during the next jumper show @ Bascule, so I'll probably wind up going to the CT. Darren plowed my entire outdoor, so I've been able to ride everyone at home, so that's been wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete