Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Good days!

After a bumpy morning (traveling), Emily looked fabulous on her two horses! I don't recognize Emily, Jazz or Charlie as the same creatures that they were last year.
The horses are jumping so well for their Mama. They know whose in charge now, and its NOT them! (They knew last year also, but the ones in charge then had 4 legs)
Emily looks strong, she has been rock climbing. It shows in her riding, she doesn't get jumped out of the tack very much at all anymore!
Emily has a new saddle, and it really has made a difference also.
Go EM!!!
Thanks Fred for sharing the ring ! ;)
My little angels were great yesterday.

Sharon rode Harmony and did some grid work, and the pair looked great. Harmony is such a smart horse, she tries to play little games to get out of work. Half the lesson is trying to outsmart her.
Julia, Allison, Alexis, and Laney looked like stars. All though I'm pretty sure my 8 year olds listen better when I'm giving boring basic fact talks.
Especially that Alexis. ;) I did however let her jump the big vertical at the end, which she did with ease and style.
Julia rode Millie. They looked great. All though Julia says she hasn't been practicing, I think she might be fibbing.
Laney and I will be adding drumming to our list of hobbies. First though we will have a blast at Bascule this weekend.
In other exciting news, did you know that Pledge is safe on like EVERY surface?
Now I know why the maid on "Flipping Out" was always low on Pledge.
Me and Mags will be spending a day off at home. We plan to stay in our jammies, clean (using a lot of Pledge), and NOT look at stores like "Equs Now" or "VTO" on line. We will be doing this while those "Wiggles" sing in the background on Sprout tv. I think stay at home moms like this show as much as the little ones ;). At some point Maggie and I will take a break for nap, yoga, and perhaps a little On demand Billy Banks dancing.
Tomorrow is another great, busy day of lessons and Training.
There are 2 spots left in the Stephen Bradley clinic on the 25th. Email me if you are interested.
I also hear that ground hog did not see his shadow. Its almost over!!!! The count down begins!
Sent from my MaryBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment