Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yeaaaaaa!


(Alexis)

My girls were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G yesterday in my flat lessons. Callie did counter canters, leg yields and lengthenings. Beast did some canter work that I truly never thought I would feel from her. Vanessa is the best! Its like I spoke a different language than Beast before, but now we are on the same page!
Laney and I worked with Blue and Patsy, and they were both great! Good thing I don't have any extra $. Blue is my kind of mare! Hopefully Lanesters and I can take turns showing this one ;)
Laney does such a good job with her horses!
We were able to have a few lessons at Darenth yesterday. Yeaaaaaa thanks again Mr. Nick for plowing our ring.
Later in the pm, Katie worked her patootie off on Freckles at Serra Valley. She had some brilliant trot work.
Alexis and I rode the girls at Darenth. Today was their 50 minute hack day. Thanks Alexis!
Also thank goodness for the trees and hills blocking us from the wind. We were cozy starting in the ring, and stayed cozy hacking up and down the driveway!!!!
I'm excited to jump at Darenth tomorrow. Its so nice to be able to ride at home.
I can't wait for the beautiful weather this week. Spring is just around the corner!!!!
Sent from my MaryBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment