Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Friday, March 16, 2012

Yesterday was a loooooooong day!
Callie got reprimanded for kicking out and I will be darned if she didn't just take it and start being a GOOD girl! Regumate, are you my long lost friend?
Jimminers (Becks horse) was a good boy. He is slightly larger then Katie Cindrics horse Wilis, and is prepping for a one star in 5 weeks. I can't believe how fit this big guy is. He is also a stallion, and super well behaved!
Dr Laura Reick came back to full gallop with her two horses. We had an AWESOME xc school! Her horse Mikayla was watching all the prelim horses and getting very happy (but in a good way).
Beasty did an exuberant trot set.
Fiesta did some suppleing work.
We set rails for Stephen and watched a few lessons.
I have fallen in love with a rescued puppy. Her name is Myra. She is so sweet and gentle (she is going to be 150 pounds).
I have bought her treats and we walk together. I didn't know dogs could be like this!

Today will be just as busy. Lots of lessons.
Pine Top this weekend!

Mary Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment