Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Today


Long days!
Duncan doodles was fresh this morning! He was excited by the many, many people here at full gallop. I think he thought it was show time!
There are a ton of people here now in training with Stephen. Add that to the people cross country schooling and we have a full house!
I was able to work thorough it easily and get him swinging through his back.
He is siting very well in his transitions.

Fiesta was a happy girl today. She came out fully focused and had a blast doing since show jumping!
Sgw was even the brave leader for a friends horse!

Ava is as prepped as she us going to get for her debut at eventing tom! I would have preferred to do more but I have faith in the little lady to pull through for me despite my shoulder injury.

I tried Callie in a new bit today. Now that I'm riding her with so much more leg, I need a different bit! She was a dream today!

Beasty was a good girl today.I do miss Vanessa though!

Katherine broke her finger today.
She is staying over tonight. We were quite pathetic trying to set up her bed. Her left hand is out of commission and my right shoulder is not much help. After the whole process pissed me off, I realized it was funny!

Thats all for now. I desperately need sleep.
I plan to catch up on communication with everyone this weekend (emails ,phone calls, etc).
I'm sorry I have been awol. It really has been crazy!
Also this weekend my two valentines will be with me!!!! I can not wait!!!!!
Mary Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment