Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Yesterday and stuff

I rode fiesta on monday.
She showed me no mercy!
She felt I was a bit weak and exploited it! My arm worked well but my shoulder was fatigued that evening.
Yesterday I took off from riding and Mara rode all except Callie. Callie is Beckys to ride until maybe Thursday.
The horses were amazing.
Duncan was very impressed with the HUGE ring and tried to be pushy on the ground. I have noticed he does that when hes nervous. We are working on it.
He was a good boy for Mara and between her, Stephen and Becky his trot to canter transitions are almost solid!
Ava was a champ for Mara. I have to post the video of her jumping the competition course here on Sunday. Becky rode her in a lesson with Stephen. Holy hell, Ava has springs!!!!!
Fiesta was all business for Mara yesterday. She did show jump flat work and looked great!

Mary Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment