Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Today was busy busy!
Julia (my house mate and gracious host) and I did our barn chores this morning then headed off to hot yoga.
The class was amazing. It may have been the best yoga class I've taken in a studio. The teacher was amazing and started out slow and then man we pushed pretty hard at the end. After yoga we got " green monsters". It's a trademark drink from the local amazing coffee place. It's full of yummy healthy things all blended into the most delicious smoothie ever.

Then it was back to the farm to load up Summer and Julia's horse Ninette for a cross country school at Full Gallop.
The horses were really wonderful. Summer continues to try to be such a big grown up. She has broken down the last reserves I had to not to get attached to her. I just simply love her and her cocky, sweet, goofy, elegant ways.
She was wonderful about every thing i asked her to do out cross country. She just seemed a bit bored by the smaller fences. Occasionally she would rather land and run a bit off the fences rather then turn. But that behavior seems to get to be less and less. She really seems to enjoy the life of an event horse.
Ava did some stretchy work at home today. She felt good but a bit anxious.

Tuesday Stephen and his crew arrive and I will be working for him half days.
Tomorrow is my last day before things really get busy!
Lights out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment