Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Busy Busy!

What a great weekend!
Saturday, we went to the used tack sale at the fair grounds, AND the sale at Stablemates!
We all got some GREAT stuff!!!! Soooo exciting!
Sunday was busy busy with lessons and riding.
Allison did a fabulous job on Michael! Her muscle memory has taken over, so her jump position is strong and easy, allowing her to focus on lots of other things!
Julia and Taylor had an Amazing lesson!!! Taylor's little mare was much quieter this lesson. She was very rideable and Taylor did a great job riding her!
Julia was fab. I have taken her to the yoga side! She started her practice recently, and I can't wait to have her position reap the benefits.
Alexis and Katie are having amazing breakthroughs on the flat. Learning to support and ride with a flexible seat and leg!

My girls had a hard week. They did a lot of flat work and jumped on Sunday. They were both angels. (All though I hear Callie was trying her wings out when Kari tried to hack her on Sat!)
My new student Heather is doing great!
A few more lessons and she will be back where she was in no time!
Today's stinky weather means no dressage lesson with Fred. :(
I will still be able to teach my ladies in Walkersville though. In the wonderful indoor!
This weekend is the JUMPER SHOW!!!!
We are expecting a great turn out!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment