Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Good old Dave!

I hear we lost power last night? I fell asleep on the couch at 7:45! I was shuffled off to bed, noticed there were candles all around? What the ...? Is Dave trying to be romantic?
Anyway I realized at some point what was going on! Mags got into bed with us to stay warm. Dave gave the dogs some extra blankets.
I woke up and thought to my self where did all THESE blankets come from? Dave must have covered us with 7 blankets! I was sweating, and Mags was next to me wrapped up like a burrito under all that stuff! God do we own a lot of blankets.
With in 5 minutes of waking, the power came back on! Yeaaaaa! Internet and t.v. Although a day in the house with the internet is not always good for an avid shopper such as myself.
A little shoveling will help keep us busy!
So Dave shoveled our whole driveway by hand.
Those that have seen our driveway know, this is no small feat!
So I was watching him, thinking hmmmmm I really want to use the trailer tom. I figured I would have to go do some shoveling of my own.
I took a turn, worked for about 30 min. I got a lot done! Not near the road though, that stuff is HEAVY! Its all mixed with the salt.
Anyway, I looked out just now, and Dave is out there shoveling more and turning the trailer around for me! Those of you that use the trailer give Dave a thanks when you see him!(He loves baked goods)
I promise I will not be lazy, and will always back it in from now on!
I love you Doozers!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Dave is a great guy and I'm glad you got him Mary!!!

    Mom Kathy

    ReplyDelete