Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Long days!

Friday was Expo day! Mags sat on Sharon's lap for the Jimmy Wofford clinic.
Then we would run wildly for a few minutes,(well Maggie would and I would try to keep up) then repeat the process....back to Sharon's lap :)
Lots of good deals at the expo!
We started setting up for the show at Serra Valley this AM at 8. Maggie directed from her directors chair.
The course looks GREAT!!!
After that, Dave and Mags went home. Off to Darenth for me!
Alexis and I brought two sets each to Serra Valley , to get all the horses ridden. Everyone was a star! Knick didn't even tantrum about the scarecrow or the new beautiful centaurs hanging on the wall! ;)
My spring fever is in FULL swing. I can't wait for shiny coats, t-shirts, and SUNSHINE! I have both mares calendars planned out! This is going to be an exciting year!
We will continue to push to try to train hard (although the weather try's to get in the way) . Both Beast and Callie are making amazing progress. Summer has about 6 weeks then she will be joining the program!
It makes me so happy to see my girls in such a good place.
All my students are in a good place also!

Laney and I will be joining Sharon for some fox hunting on Wed! Hunter is going to go tomorrow.
Hunter is made to be a good fox hunter!
Hopefully we will have a busy week ahead of us with lots of riding! (Maybe some warm temperatures also!)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment