Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Weekend Warriors!

My wonderful Dave put up my new back splash! Thank you also to the wonderful Katie Cindric for her contribution towards this!
We all had a busy busy weekend! On saturday, Sharon, Allison and I took Harmony, Beast and Callie on a trail ride in the snow. The girls were all wonderful!
My tack looked so sad, it really wanted me to give it a "show" cleaning, so I took pity on it and took it all home with me. Its not the same wiping it off everyday in the freezing cold!
On Sunday, we took Harmony, Callie and Beast over to Serra Valley and did some Dressage work. We met my friends Katherine, and Laney! Then I took back Knick for Laney to do a jumping lesson, and I rode Packer!
Yesterday started with teaching in West Virginia (wonderful). Then I had to hurry back to get Beasty's feet done, and Sharon and I took Callie and Harmony back over to SV again! We wanted to get as much time in the saddle as possible in case it snows a lot!
Today Mags and I are going to hang out at home. We may have a little field trip later, but its time for some relaxing until I teach tonight!



Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. That looks Great! Dave did a good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the brick backsplash!!!!! Go Dave, Go!

    ReplyDelete