Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Saturday, January 29, 2011



I would like to take this time to BRAG about my AMAZING students.
In all these videos, and all day at the clinic, ALL my ladies were perfect!
All the hard work paid off! Its the last day of January, and we are in top form!! I normally would hope to be this far along by early March, but we are rocking out a full month ahead of schedule!
Everyone had tight lower legs, great upper body position, and STRONG cores! The difference from six weeks ago is unreal!!!
Laney's "Patsy" was a different horse from the last clinic. This horse has come a long ways in a short time, with the expert riding by Laney, and the "program" we have her in.
Kari has Knick going so well. He is actually listening to her!!! What a concept!
Katie C looked "perfect" yet again on Riley. Riley can have a real opinion on things also, let me just tell you!
Alexis did a great job with Packer. He didn't cough once! We are getting it all figured out. Alexis did not pull to see a distance, yeaaaa!
Allison, who has been pushing herself very hard lately, looks like a different rider then 6 weeks ago. She was good then, but is great now.
I was smiling from ear to ear during the whole clinic.
This is what it's all about. Not the ribbons, or the prizes, or thinking you are "better" then someone else. This! This moment when you realize how far you have come, how much you have learned, how strong you are.
All my ladies are amazing. They each earned every single ounce of it. I am so proud!
Everyone else that joined the clinic today looked amazing also! Just a happy day over all.
I thank you everyone that makes this all possible. I thank you all for being so great and believing in yourself. Continue to do so, if you don't believe in yourself, who will?
A little more bragging, my girls were perfect. Beast continues to love her hackamore. Callie continues to love anything that involves a treat at the end. Except if I kick her. Then she bucks really big. But she waits til Stephen is not looking. :)
So the event season is planned ( I have planned my students also, they just don't know yet). Upcoming jumper shows are set. Bascule next weekend, a relaxing outing for the Beast, Lanesters is going to tear it up. Anyone else want to join?
Busy days will continue, try to get it all in before the newest storm hits.
Thank you my Dave for all the videos. You are the best.
Thank you Nick for the amazing amount of plowing you have done at our farm. I don't know if I realized how long it takes to plow all that area and driveway, but after this latest snow, I do! It really is nice to be at a farm where nothing is ever broken or not working. We all appreciate it so much.
So, anyways I will sleep well tonight. I'm glad that I lived happy today.
"Everyone dies but not every one lives"

Hang in there everyone, spring is right around the corner. Sun, flowers and butterflies! Until then keep pushing, lean in, look determined and keep trying. IT'S WORKING for everyone!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment