Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ladies Rockin it out!

Lots of riders last night!
Everyone was fabulous!
Kari and Knick are doing great, proving how awesome Kari is and how Knick has still got it! I got on him for a demo, its always so bittersweet. Its like putting on a favorite pair of blue jeans (although i like to think Knick would be designer jeans) its so nice to have found them again, but sad that you lost them in the first place.
I have so many happy memories with Knick, and I am so happy Kari "has him" now. I am joyful when I watch this pair!
Katie C. continues to do well with Riley. They jumped the big wall last night! Yeaaaa!
Laney did her Debut on blue. Holy crap, this little horse is a cute jumper! I'm so excited for Laney to have a couple nice horses to ride. She deserves it!
Julia looked perfect on Princess, time to start doing more complex exercises.
Julia's friend Taylor joined us, what fun!!!! Her mare is a wild child, but Taylor is on top of it! I love people that are fun to teach!
Alexis cracked me up last night. Every time I looked at her she had a big grin o her face, like she knew a secret. She rode well, and we seem to be getting better at monitoring/managing Packers allergies. Fingers crossed for allergy test results and treatment.
Annie continued to make progress with Rae. Rae especially likes her new saddle, to go with her Mommas new truck! Its been fun having Annie back from school. We are so sad she has to leave us again!
Anyways, a great night for all in the warm soft indoor!
Sharon and I are off to the tack store (where I will look not buy, I swear!!!!)and then to check out a potential new school horse.

We have had a ton of questions about the January 23 jumper show at Serra Valley! We will try to have it come hell or high water. If the overflow parking field is soft and soupy, we will park extras behind the outdoor, and have a short hack over to the indoor. We are hoping, that the large gravel lot next to the indoor will accommodate many.
Also, if the outdoor ring is to hard to use as warm up, we will be doing 15 minute warm ups in the indoor between each division. We will be monitoring the warm up, and preventing it from being chaotic!
So anyways, plan to come ride! We need volunteers! Hopefully my usual ladies and men will help again, let me know soon, so we can get the correct number of helper "rewards" printed out!!!!
We want this show to be better then the last, even though the last was pretty darn good!!

Time for some yoga, hopefully I can burn off some of this spring fever I have! (and hopefully Mags will sleep a little longer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment