Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Thursday, March 24, 2011

deer love mud



Emily, Hannah and Val had a great ride on Tues. While I don't have video of Em and Charlie going thru the water, this is a good and very accurate re-enactment.
Em rode perfect as she has been doing lately. It was great to see all their horses so happy to do their jobs. Hannah and Val looked amazing of course!
Yesterday was a rain day.
Hopefully the weather will hold for me tonight, so I can teach and get the girls plus Packer ridden!
Entries are getting sent out on a weekly basis!
The Macklin family may be attending the Virginia Horse Trials as a "vacation".
I love Mr. Dave Macklin. He is the best!

It's a very exciting time of year. All the hard work may finally pay off! I will do my best to enjoy every day to it's fullest, never loose sight of whats really important, and try to remember that "Life is what happens when I am busy making plans!"

No comments:

Post a Comment