Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Summer 3-22-11



Hi my name is Summer.
I am a turning three very soon.
I like food.
I used to not like to come in away from my herd. I would stand up and then go back to my friends, very fast. I was in a hurry to eat.
I think that girl that hugs me is good.
She gets on a blue box and I stand very still. Then she hugs me and the more she hugs the faster I go. I get tired.
Then I eat.
I pick up my feet when she wants me to.
I am a good girl.
My momma is Sharon and I love her. She gives me food, a lot.
I like to go over the colored trees that lie on the ground in the ring. I dart off the rail when Mary is hugging me and I leap over them. They are funny. I have to wait for a while til they are big like my friends jump. I have to finish growing big first.
I don't ever stand up when I am being hugged. That would make me too tired.
I do what Mary and Sharon say, even if I want to play with my friends.
The little red one with the funny tail runs all the time. I do not know what is wrong with her. She must be tired at night.

My name is Summer and I am a good girl. I will go to Rolex when I am a big girl. I don't know where it is, but the hugger keeps telling me so. She whispers it to me and it tickles my ear. I can't see my ears. I try to though.
It must be very far away to be so special. Maybe where the metal boxes come from. They smell funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment