Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Gel-eze!

So I have some time on my hands today. I thought I would share the next best thing since sliced bread!
Alexis lent me her Gel-eze "pad". It is a miracle. I have never had luck with the other non slip pads (although I'm all about starting with the Ecogold saddle pads).
This thing is amazing! Technically it is an "under bandage wrap". It evenly distributes pressure on the areas of the leg, and you can make it cold for cold therapy. What could be better for a no slip pad?
I just bought one!
While I plan to buy the Ecogold saddle pads, it will be awhile before they graduate to lesson/clinic pads!
This pad is a life saver for Callie! Even with my shims in my thinline back pad, her back is ever changing. This can help even out any last bit of uneven pressure, and prevent me from having to make saddle pad adjustments mid ride!
Thanks Alexis!
Sent from my MaryBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment