Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Relaxxxxxxxxx


Here we are. Maggie and I, with a baba,tall glass of water, sprout tv (lifetime or ID when she naps).
Finally a full day off. We are going to go for a walk later, not too late though.... it's going to be hot! Scruffy and Bob (dogs) are hoping I will take them also. I sure hope we can fence in our yard for them someday soon.
I love thinking about days off. The idea of having nothing to do is so relaxing. Then when the time arrives for me to do nothing, I find myself restless. Days off usually end in a complete overhaul of the house. Dusting, windows, the whole nine yards.

In other news....
Someone special turns two soon!!!! No, not a horse....
Someone SUPER special.
Majella Elizabeth Macklin!
Dave and I have vacation next week, so the 30th will be all about Mags.

Kari will help me keep my mares all in working order while I am gone.
Summer and Callie were little baskets of agreeableness yesterday. Summer is practicing for her PVDA show on Sunday. Callie is practicing for the dressage score in the 20's that she will earn at Waredaca.
Next week we have a jump lesson with the amazing Sharon White.
I was going to give Beast a few days off, then put her back to work early next week. But based on her GIANT attitude yesterday though, she will at least walk this week. Maybe a flat ride or two, maybe a lesson with Fred.
Beast knows she is something special now. I don't know how they figure it out, but Knick did the same thing after his first one star.
I will keep telling her she is right. She is an advanced horse in the making.

I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment