Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Monday, July 11, 2011

Success but no Pool

Never could I be more proud!
Em did an amazing job Training at MDHT!!!!! She was third after dressage. Then rode well in SJ but the footing had gotten deep. She had a few sticky moments costing her a few rails.Then she rode her heart out, and Jazz jumped her heart out XC. They looked perfect. I am so proud of Emily, how far she has come, how hard she has worked, and how awesome her horses are!!!!
Mags had a pretty high fever yesterday, so after Maryland HT, I met Dave at the urgent care. Poor little bear has a virus on top of her ear infection (at least the ear infection appears to be almost gone).
Back at home turf, I hear Alexis and Katie went to Morgan run for a trail ride. I saw Kari and Alison coming back from a hack, and Sharon L. and the ladies out on a trail ride.
It is so nice to have such a wonderful group at our farm.
Nick was of course on his way out to go do some work in the fields. His work ethic is nothing short of a miracle.

I haven't seen Taylor in a while. I'm hoping we can have a big group lesson soon so everyone can catch up!!!
My amazing farrier is coming to put Beasts pour in pad back in today (hopefully) (go team OYORZO). The farrier at Loch Moy did a good job getting Beasts shoe back on, but we held off on the pour in pad. I have iced, poulticed, and prayed..................................... In reverse order though.
Knickerbocker and Kari will make their long over due debut this weekend at Loch Moy, Em and her two, Beasty and myself, and Alexa and Josie. It should be a good time!!!!!
They have the BEST volunteers (they even don't give you dirty looks when your 5 year old takes a swipe at them and their stupid water bucket, Callie really thought she was something important after that novice).
Love, Love, Love the shuttle. The ground was great, and the gnats were not bad!!!!

I have a lesson with Stephen B. this Wed. Probably just Callie since Beasty lost that shoe and is suppose to run again on Sat.
I can't wait to tell Sharon W. all about Beast and Callie. I will resist the urge to send her emails including detailed photos and video. Dave will have to suffer a little extra.
I am so grateful for both of them and their amazing teaching skills.
Also Vanessa and Fred. I can't believe how far my girls have come. Even if the judge doesn't know amazing chestnutness when she see's it ;)
Just joking...... I will work on the Magic tension erasing serum for Beastys top line.

Mags is enjoying a Horse and Hound, ginger ale, and sprout t.v.
I think we will be spending the day like this with a restless Jack Russel, and a gassy Bob (the other dog).
I am looking forward to the busy week ahead and getting Summer ready for ............................................................................................................................................
HER FIRST PVDA SHOWWWWW!!!!
WHOOO HOOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment