Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Yesterday was a good day.

Annie Larson riding Rae!!!



So I had many highlights yesterday.

1. Hannah Shipley riding Grey Goose in an XC lesson straight from a highschool sleep over.

It was like she was "sleep riding". Which worked out well because it helped keep Goose relaxed.

2.Hunter and Elizabeth's lesson.
The best was when Elizabeth came cantering back to me, leaving Hunter and Happy (pony) in the dust.
Hunter was trying out Beasts hackamore (bitless bridle) on Happy for games.
Hunter was also bareback.
Happy's head went straight down and Hunters smile never left his face as he wildly came running behind Elizabeth. He did however throw one arm up in the air for balance, looking like a very holister inspired cowboy, as Happy prepared to buck.
So funny.
What made it even funnier was that Kim (Hunters mom) continued playing with Maggie like nothing out of the ordinary was occuring.

3.Beasty and I hacked

4.Maggie rode Saphire the whole time Beasty and I hacked (double with Elizabeth holding her, and Paula helping)

5. Some of my ladies XC schooled at Loch Moy.....
A certain Jack Russel came to supervise. ...
Scruffy Nuffy Macklin.

They all looked FABULOUS.
Everyone schooled beg novice, some novice, and even a little Training for Annie!
Packer looked amazing and sound.
TGordon rocked out.
Julia and Princess did awesome. Julia gave those worries a "SLAP".
URBAN DICTIONARY DEFINITION OF SLAP......
slap886 up, 276 down
What the five fingers said to the face.
I'm Rick James bitch!

COULD ANYTHING BE CUTER THEN THIS PICTURE?

Yes, yesterday was a good day.
Now Dave and I are heading to my lesson's with the awe inspiring Sharon White.
Hopefully we can get some clips of me, Kelley, Kim , Little Ossi, and whoever else may be in my groups.
Yesterday-Word Up

No comments:

Post a Comment