Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Saturday, July 16, 2011

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

Well Beast was perfect.
I had a "oh no say it aint so" moment when I realized I HAD THE SAME JUDGE AS LAST WEEKEND. She liked me even less this week, but Beast was great.
There is the simple reality that though Beast is incredible in jumping, she both struggles with and is not fond of the flat.
The judge was very accurate in what was wrong with Beast, just SUPER harsh.
Her collective marks were better this week, so I walked away with something. Beast was obedient, tried super hard, did all the movements, and I was happy. Vanessa will have us lowering our scores in no time-just like she did with the prelim!
Maybe Fred can get on her a few times also!
Beast was PERFECT jumping!!!
Show jumping was great.
Katherine said "She will go in, notice that the fences are bigger, then decide she doesn't care."
It is exactly what she did.
Then she skipped around the XC like it was a walk in the park.
Beasty climbed her way up to a 9th place finish in a super competitive division!!!

Katherine Rizzo-Pass
Margret Rizzo-Pass
Sharon O-Pass
Dave- ***Pass***(the stars are kisses)
Alison-Pass
Maggie was the best groom EVER!!!!
Kari rocked it. She had a phenomenal dressage, show jumped clean, and went XC clean!!!
She ended 5th in a super competitive division! Knick just loves her to pieces.
I will post photos and video...

Em was awesome!!!! Great dressage (as usual). She did a great job in the SJ, Jazz had a few peeky moments. She rode her through it, took the time to re-present correctly and ended confidently. The mare just wants to be careful, so we will get her feeling good with a few jumper shows. They went GREAT XC!!!!

Loch Moy is such a great event, the xc footing is perfect (for July ), volunteers are awesome, just a really great venue. So happy to have gone.....I will be going back tomorrow for round 2!!!

A huge shout out to Stephen Bradley for walking the courses with me, he's the best.
A huge shout out to Sharon White. Her help has been instrumental to my success. She has such a knack for horses, people, and the communication between the two!
I was so happy to see her today. Just knowing she was there made me feel great!
They are both such wonderful people, and I can't say enough good things about them.
Hopefully I will be able to watch Stephen tomorrow while I am their coaching!

It was so nice to have everyone around, and so friendly!!
OK TIME TO EAT!!!!
I will post photos and video soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment