Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Sunday, April 15, 2012

AND...

A HUGE CONGRATS to some students....
Congratulations to Courtney who had an AWESOME weekend! She ended 3rd in the novice at Full Moon after two double clear rounds to finish on her dressage score!!!

Also a HUGE congrats to Rachel who received first place in the beginner novice!!!!

Both girls worked hard and are amazing riders with or with out the ribbons!!!! I am so proud!

Lets give the moms a shout out also. I can just start to imagine how nerve wrecking it is. I have a hard time watching Maggie walk on a pony while someone holds her!!!!!!!

It was a great weekend for everyone.

I am proud of Beasty. She had two weeks off and no chance to work on her dressage before Plantation.
She is showing great maturity and as Stephen says, "she just gets it".
I am looking forward to the upcoming week and Redland next weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment