Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Monday, April 30, 2012

Special Anniversary

What a great three day weekend!
I had a great go at Loudon, then had J and P's dinner with my best Dave.

Maggie spent Sunday with her aunty Kim and came home ready to cuddle and sleep!

Today Dave and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary. We played 18 holes at Glade Valley in Walkersville and had a great first outing of the season! I definitely need to brush up on my short game!!!

Dave and I went to Frederick and got our favorite Vietnamese food from Lucky Corner, and visited my favorite little store!

We picked up the Magsters after golf and settled in at home watching "Princess and the Frog". Now it is time for ice cream and some "Dateline".
A huge thanks to the ever wonderful Kari for working Callie today. She reported that Callie was good except when the neighbors tractor went by. Callie bucked then. I don't blame her....the neighbor likes to have even tan lines when he is on his tractor plowing ( if you know what I mean). COMPLETELY even tan lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment