Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Good things are happening!

The three mares went to a Show Jump clinic with Jimmy Wofford today.
Beast was a bit wild, but in a good way. The few days off/hacking made her very fresh. She tells me the jumps are little and she wants bigger stuff.

Boing.

The whole time Beast jumps, she thinks "that one?That one.....THAT ONE? FUN FUn FUNNNNN This is FUN I AM HAVING FUN.Thatone, this one, ok THIS ONE!!!!"

Callie was quiet and much more agreeable then usual today. I asked Jimmy about where I should sit. I feel like Callie is going through a lot of physical changes and needs some help coming through.
I am also a sucker for Callie and worry about my little girl......
Callie has ADD and needs to move off my leg when I put it on. Not when she gets around to it.
Callie was a shetland pony in her last life.

Summer was a star and a breath of fresh air.

Beast and I have our little relationship established. She boings, I hang on. She sometimes gets excited and I try to tell her to wait. I mess up and she fixes it. We both try to help each other.

Callie and I are still trying to decide who is in charge and who is the princess of Russia.
I have no desire to be the princess of Russia. Callie also has no desire, she believes she IS the princess.
A lazy yet hot tempered princess. I tell her I am in charge but that is when she decides her English is rusty.

Summer is so super duper talented that even if she is not trying, she is still doing amazing. This mare gives me such a good feeling over fences. She waits and springs off her super charged hind end.
She has a Hemi under the hood.
Summer did try for me today which made it extra special. Jimmy sure was impressed with her!


In other exciting news, I have partnered with Mythic Landing Enterprises!!!!
http://www.mythiclanding.com/
There will be so many exciting things coming up, and lots of changes and updates!
Red Hawke Eventing will have a real website soon!
(The blog will still be part of it)


Thank you to all of you guys that are so patient and supportive.
Red Hawke Eventing has grown so much and I love everyone that is making the journey with me.
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment