Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Friday, April 8, 2011

Crock Pot tragedies and Praying for rain....

There was a tragedy this morning.
My beloved Crack Berry had a fatal meeting with my crock pot.
Oh the anguish. I immediately took out the battery and tried giving it mouth to mouth. It then sat in a bag of rice all day (it draws out the moisture).
I have recovered the ability to give and receive calls (but only those with voice recognition and programed).
I can receive some texts, every "new" one. But I have no ability to use my mouse pad to see the others.

No Mouse pad means no Internet, VZ navigator, etc. I feel as if I have a pager.

My point is, if you need to get a hold of me, please call. But not after 8, I don't check it.

In other news, my little mares were stars today doing dressage. Beast was good despite the 7 inches of flesh she had removed from her leg. Callie was good after a very long, very traumatizing warm up in the rain. Oh poor Callie, she is truly a fair weather princess.
Time to take the crown off and get dirty.
I am all prepared with my warm up plan in the rain tomorrow, and have a basic expectation of how they will handle themselves in a shower.
So I am praying for rain, and will still be thrilled if I don't get what I wish for!

No comments:

Post a Comment