Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The most beautiful door I ever did see!!!!



All my life there has been one thing that I really did want. A gnome door.
You know an arched one that looks like a little man in a hat may pop out at any minute and perform a little dance?
Well, Dave, and I bought an old farm house with a few neat nooks and crannies, but no gnome door to speak of.

I have one now!!!!!!
Darenth farms Nick Dawson, carpenter, electrician, mower, fence fixer, pasture manager, and owner extraordinaire has built Sharon and I our very own tack room!!!! With our very own gnome door!!!!(he did this is after his typical 60 or more hour "regular job" work week!)
Now all we have to do is paint it, and put up our hooks, racks and accessories. (Im thinking white and a little yellow thrown in if Sharon will have it!!!!)
YAYYYYY Nick and his incredible work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment