Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Holy Crap


(EM on Jazz)


Beast was amazing yesterday at Vanessa's. I get it, I am fully on board with the connection. I am connected.
I also realize I have a lot of core work to do.
Vanessa got on Beast for me, and like Susan did, had a hard time with Beasts canter. Sadly this is not because I am an amazing rider that does a more stellar job then these grand prix ladies. It is because those little ladies have little cores of steel.
Vanessa may be little but holy hell.
It was the best thing I could have ever seen.
I simply do not ask Beast to "sit down". Not like Vanessa does at least. But I get it.

So I got back on, and I did it. I will continue to do it. And then watch out because the Beast will be unstoppable! :)

I went back to the farm and had a insanely good flat ride on Callie and Summer.
Callie was coming over her back so much I didn't know what to do with it.
And Summer comes through her back so muck I feel like a vomit face after I am done with her. Summers new name is abb burner. Or six pack maker.
I seriously can't breathe sometimes after I sit her trot for a few minutes. It's like Jillian Michaels took horse form and figured out a way to show me the most massive series of crunches that could be.

Janet had a super lesson on Sienna.
Then off to walkersville where Val, Hannah, and Em on both horses looked SERIOUSLY AMAZING.
Val's horse is so talented, and Val does a really good job with him.
Hannah is moving on to phase 2 in her jumping. I have to think about her a lot. Both Hannah and her current mare like to jump, have a great eye, but like a slightly longer distance. Just a hair. Grid work.

Emily has two super hero horses. They should have had capes on. Charlie should have had lime green tighty speedo type pants on, complete with a hole for his tail.

Both of her horses are jumping insanely well. Emily has done such a good job sticking with a program and bringing these horses along. I can't wait to see how they do the rest of this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment