Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Monday, June 13, 2011

Hydrate, Show, and repeat

So all last week, I felt a little "off".
I did have a SUPER ride on Nico (see sales page). I love this horse. He did banks, logs, water, and a "ditch". All without batting a long lashed Nico eye.
I then had an AMAZING lesson on Callie. (Thurs)
And then I didn't drink enough water.
Which caught up to me the next day.(Fri) I didn't make it very far into the day, before having to go home and try not to get sick.
Fortunately, Dave came home early and I slept for like 12 hours.
I felt a bit better for the

DARENTH FARM SHOWWWW!!!!!
As the wonderful day progressed, I chugged gatorade, and kept feeling better!
My sister was able to make it to Maggie's first class, also her first show ever!
I will now flood you with pictures...





Maggie's cute cousins came also and rooted for team Macklin.
Dave represented team M....


Everyone had fun.....



Lots of people rode perfectly...

It was a great day!






I will post more pictures as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment