Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Friday, June 24, 2011

Perspective




Everything has to be put in perspective on a daily basis.

I am trying to work on this every day. There are often bumps in the road, things that try to bog me down.

I just let go

They come back, show up when I least expect it, when I least want them to.

I let go again.

If I let go of these bastards enough times...they won't come back.
Fear, indecision, sadness, WORRY.
All wasted emotions. They may provide good companionship for a while, but they are bad friends. They are not to be trusted, they are not to be let in.
They are not to be slept with!

I try to remember that.
All those emotions are guests in my home, and none of which I will invite with me to sleep, eat, or spend time with my family. (Like I said, it is a work in progress)

On a personal note, I would like to take this opportunity to share a thanks with those who mean a lot to me, which chances are, anyone who follows this blog.
This is the upcoming week of my mothers passing, the one year anniversary.
I have chosen to look at this as a positive milestone.
I made it.
Not many things can ever be as awful as the passing of ones mom.
I imagine the first year is the worst, and I look back and am so thankful for those who stood by me.
I take a deep breath now. I know, if I made it through this last year, and managed to progress at work, riding, and life, I am good to go.


If I say this, if I write this, this must be true..............To me...............
I will remember what is truly important, and not get bogged down with negative things or people......
I will continue to transfer any negative energy into the fuel that will allow me to accomplish what I am suppose to.
I will follow the path I am on, and in situations that seem devastating, I will know, there is a reason.
There is always a reason.
If I choose to look at it that way,




This is my favorite quote!


On a much less serious note, I have finally found something to get rid of that persistent stuff that has plagued Beasts feet.
She has had some form of thrush in between her heel bulbs for EVER. Seriously, I think it has always been there.
TOUGH ACTIN TINACTIN. Holllllaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

As another side note, Beasts "left shoulder tension" has not been noted for well over a week.
Ever since Kevin last did her feet, and my obsessive Tinactin spraying. I hear bells chiming and harps playing.

Today Mags and I will be going to WV to teach, then lessons at Darenth, a training ride for Packer and Star Summer, and Em XC schooling.
Callie and Beast are resting their amazing selves.
Tomorrow all the girls will flat, and Sunday Callie does her first Novice!

No comments:

Post a Comment