Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Good stuff


The mares rocked out on friday at Vanessas. Looks like I'm still on the right track with my dressage, even though I have been unsupervised! :) Saturday all my ladies rode so well. In between lessons we found some time for some "ink". Then sat pm Maggie, Dave, and I got to spend some time with some of our extended family. Today it's play time with the cousins, then teaching some more awesome ladies. Hopefully my mares will have easy canters tonight. It's a busy day, but the only day the canters fit in! (They have mandatory walk for an hour over poles days also) Thank god for Kelleys awesome indoor! I cant wait until Darenth has one this year!!!!! The mares have a busy week of lessons and chiro adjustments. What a mild winter we have had! Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather!
Mary Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment