Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

This sums up Sunday

I can think of no better way to describe my own, Hunter, Kari, and Alison's lessons with Stephen Bradley on Sunday.
Knick and Alison made me want to cry. They were so preciously perfect.
Kari and Kaliente are like watching one personality in both human form and horse form. Tough bi^(#$.
Hunter and Fancy made everyone's jaws hit the floor . Hunter and I have been working on having his hands out and riding the horse to them. It has paid off. I wish my hands could be like his!

Callie was like the beginning of the video. Beast was like the end.

Both mares were freaking amazing.

Stephens exercises were perfect for this time of year. We did grid work and two canter gymnastics. Beast was on fire. She had an ear splitting grin on her face the whole time.
I am so ridiculously excited to go to Aiken and work with Stephen for a month.


Her hind end worked in ways never known by a Mary or a Beast.
I attribute a huge part of that to the Chiro adjustment Sally Morris gave her on Saturday.
Wow.
Wow Wow Wow.

Callie is a big bad a$$ now. She doesn't mess around. She also was as straight as she has ever been. What a dream!

Other Darenth Farm members were also out having a blast with Sharon fox hunting!





No comments:

Post a Comment